2008年1月25日星期五

The Kite Runner 追風箏的孩子

This afternoon, there came a sudden cold rush.
My overcoat was not good enough to shield against the chilly air, so I decided to watch a movie. Not knowing exactly what to watch, I casually picked "The Kite Runner" because it sounds like a heart-warming film.

To my great great surprise, it didn't warm my heart in the way I imagined but stirred up my thoughts instead. My heart finally plunged to a record low by the time I left the cinema and my eyes were red and wet.

This is a very touching movie....features on two kids born in the war-stricken Afghanistan. The director and the child actors are doing excellent job. They drive my brain to think about human bonding, loyalty, courage, love, war, power, etc.

Very worthy of watching. But for guys only looking for laughter, animation, silly jokes, romance, pretty faces, better choose other titles.

沒有留言: